Six months old!

As I mentioned in the Valentine's Day post, Clara is now six months old! Hard to believe. She had her six month appointment today and so I thought it would be a good opportunity to give a little update. I took this survey from another mommy blog I follow.



Date: February 14, 2012
Age: 6 months
Weight: 17lb 7oz (75%)
Height: 27 in (90%!!! What?!?!)
Sounds I make: Lots of squeaks and squawks, laughs and giggles. She is *just* barely starting to imitate one syllable sounds.
New developmental skills: Sitting up unassisted - she was doing this a couple days before she turned 5 months but now it's for an extended period of time; getting up on her hands and knees and starting to rock back and forth a bit (omg is crawling coming sooner than I thought?!); holding a spoon and bringing it to her mouth
Sleep: Sleeps for 10-12 hours at night, waking up 2-3 times but most of the time it's just for a paci. This was after over a month of waking up more times than I could count, so I am counting my lucky stars. She naps 2-3 times a day from averaging 2-3 hours total a day.
Feedings: 6-7oz of formula every 3 hours, cereal and a fruit or veggie in the morning, a veggie at dinnertime
Size clothing: 6 mo (still a few that fit), 6-9 mo, 9 mo, size 3 diapers
Things I love: Phoebe, Musical puppy, Baby Einstein turtle, my treasure basket, stackable cups for the bath, *still* loves the FP Rain Forest play mat, and anything soft she can put in her mouth.
Things I hate: being tired, scary strangers
Cool things that I've done this month: Tried food other than breast milk or formula, went to my uncle's hockey game and stayed up way too late, visited Aunt Gail, played at the gymnastics place Aunt Rebecca had her birthday party at





Comments

  1. Love your 6 month update :) And love those chubby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What a non-running wogger thinks when they attempt to run

What happened?

Is there life outside of old nursing bras?