Six months old!
As I mentioned in the Valentine's Day post , Clara is now six months old! Hard to believe. She had her six month appointment today and so I thought it would be a good opportunity to give a little update. I took this survey from another mommy blog I follow. Date : February 14, 2012 Age : 6 months Weight : 17lb 7oz (75%) Height : 27 in (90%!!! What?!?!) Sounds I make : Lots of squeaks and squawks, laughs and giggles. She is *just* barely starting to imitate one syllable sounds. New developmental skills : Sitting up unassisted - she was doing this a couple days before she turned 5 months but now it's for an extended period of time; getting up on her hands and knees and starting to rock back and forth a bit (omg is crawling coming sooner than I thought?!); holding a spoon and bringing it to her mouth Sleep : Sleeps for 10-12 hours at night, waking up 2-3 times but most of the time it's just for a paci. This was after over a month of waking up more times tha...

Comments
Post a Comment