Happy Easter from The S'mores!

It's another pinterest infant crafty post! If you didn't get enough of my crafty skills from our Valentine's Day project, we're back for more! I don't have inspiration links this time because I just searched for "Easter hand projects" and got these ideas from scrolling through the search results. Please refrain from telling me that our chick does not need a pink mouth as chicks have beaks...I just thought she needed a little extra something. ;) We sent these out to grandparents and godparents on Monday.


So are these activities really for baby, or for mom? ;)


Here's a tip: When doing infant art that is more involved for the adult than the baby, use Gerber puffs to bribe the baby. ;)


Clara's palm, ring and pointer finger make an Easter Bunny! :)


Yes, that chick has a beak and another mouth.

Happy Easter from my Easter Bunny!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a non-running wogger thinks when they attempt to run

What happened?

Is there life outside of old nursing bras?