Dear Haddie Noel...Love, Mom
Poor second children. I swear I wrote this letter at least in the same month as her first birthday, even if I'm just now posting it to the blog. I may not have written it at the exact time of her birth like I probably did with Clara's first birthday letter, but hey, it's written right? And this isn't my normal humor and complaint filled post, but don't you worry readers (I think I'm up to 8 of you now!) I'll get right back to my real self in my next post...probably 4 months from now.
Dear Haddie,
Happy 1st Birthday, my darling girl. What a doll you are. You haven't ceased to amaze me one day since your birth. You have such a lively spirit about you and I can't wait to see where the Lord takes you with that gift and your many other gifts. Your laugh...oh my, your laugh. It can start and stop my heart. You have taught me so much, my love. Every time I become overly confident, you remind me that I still have a lot to learn, and we are in this ride together. I hope your daddy and I are able to teach you half as much as you are teaching us.
"I hope life becomes all that you want it to..." That is from a Rascal Flatts song and it is the song of my heart for you. I hope you find joy and contentment in your life and the person you are. No mother wishes her child pain, but I hope when the inevitable sorrow does come, that you know God and your earthly parents are here for you, always. ALWAYS. And that you learn from it and grow. Your strong will is going to take you far.
Happy First Birthday, Haddie Noel!
All my love,
Mommy
Dear Haddie,
Happy 1st Birthday, my darling girl. What a doll you are. You haven't ceased to amaze me one day since your birth. You have such a lively spirit about you and I can't wait to see where the Lord takes you with that gift and your many other gifts. Your laugh...oh my, your laugh. It can start and stop my heart. You have taught me so much, my love. Every time I become overly confident, you remind me that I still have a lot to learn, and we are in this ride together. I hope your daddy and I are able to teach you half as much as you are teaching us.
"I hope life becomes all that you want it to..." That is from a Rascal Flatts song and it is the song of my heart for you. I hope you find joy and contentment in your life and the person you are. No mother wishes her child pain, but I hope when the inevitable sorrow does come, that you know God and your earthly parents are here for you, always. ALWAYS. And that you learn from it and grow. Your strong will is going to take you far.
Happy First Birthday, Haddie Noel!
All my love,
Mommy
PC: Sarah Lewis Photography (Fairbanks based)
PC: Laura Reeve (Anchorage based)
PC: Tracy Marshall Photography (Annapolis based)




Comments
Post a Comment